- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Honors: Member, Stetson Client Skills Board
- Florida International University
- Major: Marketing and International Business
- General Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Employment Law
- Insurance Coverage
- Condominium Law and Debtor’s Rights
- State Attorney Mark Ober of the 13th Judicial Circuit in Hillsborough County, Special Assistant
- Cindy Barbara, Miami, Florida, Sole Practitioner
Cindy Barbara is an attorney with the law firm of Alvarez & Barbara, LLP. She practices in the area of general civil and commercial litigation, employment law, insurance coverage, condominium law and debtor’s rights. Mrs. Barbara is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Florida, and all local courts within the State of Florida.
Mrs. Barbara received her B.A. in Marketing and International Business from Florida International University, and her law degree from Stetson University College of Law. While at Stetson University she was a member of the Stetson Client Skills Board.
Prior to joining our firm, Mrs. Barbara was a solo practitioner in Miami, Florida defending consumer rights in the area of debt collection law. Additionally, Mrs. Barbara was a Special Assistant to State Attorney Mark Ober of the 13th Judicial Circuit in Hillsborough County where she assisted in the Economic Crimes Division under the Florida Bar’s Student Practice Rule.